Address: Hermannstraße 254, 12049 Berlin, Germany
Size: 79.0 m², 4 Rooms, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Beds: 3 Single beds, 2 Double beds
Please take the time and read the description carefully and check whether the apartment suits your needs to avoid disappointment. We do our best to describe the apartment at best and we add many photos and an apartment plan. If you are not sure I am happy to answer all your questions prior to your booking.
Most important things you should know:
– max. Guests: 7 ! (Adults / Children, not suitable for toddlers)
– Check-in: from 3pm
– Check-out: until 10am
– Check-in before 15:00 and check-out after 10:00 as well as luggage storage is unfortunately not possible. The apartment must vacated by you by 10:00 on the day of departure
– Bed linen and towels (2 per person) are included
– Inside the house is strictly NO SMOKING
– Partying is not allowed in the apartment and is a cause for an immediately termination of the rental contract.
– The apartment may only be used by the named guests. The usage by a third party or any other additional occupancy is not permitted and is a cause for an immediately termination of the rental contract.
Please send me all the information of your arrival, like time and place (e.g. airport & number of the flight or train station with number of the train, etc.), so I can send you additional information, give you notice about your Check-In (from 3pm) and the contact person. On your day of arrival (and not before) you can reach my contact person from 13:00 per telephone and make a time to check-in.
When you arrive at the check-in please make a time for your check-out on your departure day. The latest time is 10:00.
The apartment is located in the popular and vibrant neighborhood „Kreuzkölln“. This area has in the in last years blossomed, the atmosphere in the streets is cozy and friendly. The area is full of restaurants, galleries, bars, design shops, book stores, cinemas etc. There are many super markets in the area.
The closest metro station is Hermannplatz (2 min walk) where the U8 and U7 will take you quickly to other neighborhoods like Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg. The bus M29 and M41 are just 4 min from the house and will take you directly to the Jewish Museum, Potsdamer Platz, Sony Center, Hauptbahnof, the New National Gallery etc.